[GSBN] Dept of Shameless Self-Promotion

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Sun Feb 24 02:01:17 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We're excited to announce that version 4 of our long running Green
Building Professionals Directory is now live!  The new home is
<http://directory.sustainablesources.com>.

Right now we're running a limited time promotion to get new listings in
our Directory - you can list yourself/your company for a year for just
$1.00 per category!

That's right.  ONE BUCK.

We've added some great new features:

  * You can now add images to your listing - your logo, your smiling
    face, or examples of your work
  * User reviews/ratings - have your satisfied clients add reviews to
    your listing, and give you 5 stars (all ratings will be moderated)
  * Better searching
  * Many more categories to choose from
  * You can also upgrade to Featured Listing - so you will always float
    to the top of the pack.

Tell your friends in green/natural/sustainable building to sign up now
at <http://directory.sustainablesources.com>, because this offer won't
last long!

  ...Don't forget to leave ratings/reviews on your friends' listings!

  Note:The Directory is primarily for services, not products. Contact me
to find out about listing your products elsewhere on SustainableSources.com

  Let me know if you have any questions or comments.