[GSBN] Fwd: High-Density bale sources

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Wed Nov 28 01:22:00 UTC 2012

(Sarah: the correct address is GSBN at sustainablesources.com) the -owner
stuff goes only to me.

-------- Original Message --------
From: 	Sarah Seitz <sarahseitz5 at yahoo.com>
To: 	gsbn-owner at sustainablesources.com <gsbn-owner at sustainablesources.com>

Hello!

So glad to be in touch with you folks again, and sending a big hello on
behalf of those of us doing straw bale research here at Queen's.

We're looking to source a range of high-density bales for upcoming
tests, exceeding 10lbs per cu. ft. Probably only 12-24lbs/cu. ft. and
not much above, and preferably in the 14x18x30-36 dimension. We have
some funds available to pay someone to custom-bale a few lots of 8-12
bales from the same source. The closer to our location in Eastern
Ontario, the better!

Thanks!

Sarah