[GSBN] Additional nominees

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Tue Oct 2 03:16:09 UTC 2012

On 10/1/12 10:48 AM, huffnpuff at q.com wrote:

> I will second Dan Chiras and can't believe he's not on this yet.

I think the only reason that Dan is not on yet is Dan himself - which
was part of my reason for using him as an example in my 5x5.

> Also, PennElys Droze is an inspirational Native American woman who
> attended the conference and does some very energetic work on
> reservations building/promoting straw bale building and earth
> plasters.  I know you got to meet her at the conf. Bill.

If you have contact info for those two, please invite them to join by
going to http://sustainablesources.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gsbn and
entering their name/email address/password.  Once they've signed on, let
me know and I can promote them to posting status.

With the couple of seconds I've already seen, I invited Emily today
(she'll be joining soon) and will soon invite August & Dodson.

Once we've gotten most of the new recruits on board I'll chunk out
another list of subscribers and post it individually to each of you with
posting abilities (ie, not on the list).  I'll include those without
posting ability as well, so you can all look it over and see if any of
them should be nominated for promotion.  We have a total of around 185
subscribers now.

> Have to say too that it was great to finally meet this 'wizard of Oz'
> figure that you are Bill and see you are a mere human like most of us...

Hah!  I see I've still got you fooled!  Pay no attention to the man
behind the computer!  ;-)