[GSBN] Additional nominees

huffnpuff at q.com huffnpuff at q.com
Mon Oct 1 15:48:52 UTC 2012

I will second Dan Chiras and can't believe he's not on this yet. Also, PennElys Droze is an inspirational Native American woman who attended the conference and does some very energetic work on reservations building/promoting straw bale building and earth plasters.  I know you got to meet her at the conf . Bill.

Have to say too that it was great to finally meet this ' wizard of Oz' figure that you are Bill and see you are a mere human like most of us...much gratitude from Colorado for keeping us all linked and inspired.

Mark Schueneman
303-444-6027 hm.
303-591-9841 cell