[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Mon May 14 23:50:27 UTC 2012

Hi All

The Earth Building Assoc of New Zealand, which now promotes the art and science of earth and natural building, has a paid up membership of around 80
(it has been up over 300) plus we have an email subscription of around 1000 for a free monthly electronic newsletter.

www.earthbuilding.org.nz

Ausbale also incudes NZ

Natural Building is nearly as big as all outdoors  I would say

cheers

Graeme
Graeme North Architects
49 Matthew Road