[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

Frank & Ingrid strawbales at bigpond.com
Mon May 14 01:54:37 UTC 2012

Hello Bruce,

Ausbale currently has 28 paid members, most of them professionals. We have
many more (in the 5-hundreds) subscribers to the website and forum but not
sure how you want to collect this data. BTW, Frank will be attending the
ISBC in Colorado, and possibly Bohdan too.

Cheers, Frank & Ingrid

Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow, Strawbale Construction

Ph. & Fax: 02 4443 5282 Mobile: 040841 5806

strawbales at bigpond.com

www.strawtec.com.au