[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

forum at lamaisonenpaille.com forum at lamaisonenpaille.com
Mon May 14 19:43:21 UTC 2012

(Oooooops...... sorry for my other message intended for Vital; I forgot
to delete the list addres)

I agree that a big part of the world is building with natural materials.
Yet I would not necessarily put them on the 'natural building account'
as a very high percentage of them would only be to happy to get their
hands on (even more) cement etc. Visiting places like India, Algéria and
Maroc has lead me to believe that many a comen wo-man's dream is to
build with high energy consuming materials.

André - judging the world from behind his keyboard - de Bouter