[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

Dusty Szymanski dusty at strawandtimber.com
Mon May 14 12:54:05 UTC 2012

Bruce and the rest of the world,

COSBA is Currently about 24 paying members and a contact list of over 500.
We are working on rebuilding our memberships by reconnecting with old
members and bringing in the new recruits with greater service and support of
current  needs. We are based out of Gunnison, Colorado.

We are very excited about the upcoming International Straw Builders
conference and all that it holds, surely a 'not to miss' event. We look
forward to seeing you all!

The future isn't what it used to be!

Cheers

Dusty Szymanski

Executive Director, COSBA

Register now for the International Straw Builders Conference at
www.strawbaleconference.com