[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:14:50 UTC 2012

RT thank you mate.  In the back of a tuk tuk at the moment in Mai.  Leaving
for Aus in the morning.  It had been a blast.  Love Thailand with my Little
Wolverine.  Been to the Rotary Convention in Bangkok with 36000 Rotarians.
Home to complete a large hall for the Steiner School in Gosford.  My team
has done a great job in our absense.  This tik tuk is vety bumby and it is
hot and humid here.  Love the Thai people they can teach us
what.sustainable means.  So I join uou RT in your assesment add 66 million
Thais to the list.  BTW the Thai girls are HOT.

The Straw Wolf