[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Mon May 14 08:35:31 UTC 2012

On May 13, 2012, at 12:27 PM, Bruce, King of Sausalito wrote:
> [numbers]

I'd say that aside from the First World NatBuilders who are members of the
associations mentioned by His High-ness and others, natural building is
quite likely practised by most persons living outside of major urban
centres world-wide and whose annual incomes are at or below subsistence
level.

As a wild-ass guess, I'd peg that number at somewhere between 1 and 3
billion people.

That's BIG. Eh ? (I'd wager that the UN would have real good numbers on
this.)

And speaking of big numbers, I must apologise to el Lupo (aka The Straw
Wolf, Huffy, John Glassford) for letting his birthday (May 11 ?) slip by
again (as I did last year) without my giving him a digital slap on the
back.

If it was el Lupo's 68th birthday this year, then I am pleased to say that
68 is a very auspicious number... not as good as 88 mind you, but I'm
making a note right now to not let that one slip by, by crikey. (I think
that's Australian for "youbetcha"

--
Rob Tom

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")