[GSBN] Just how big is natural building?

Chris Magwood chris at chrismagwood.ca
Sun May 13 19:51:36 UTC 2012

Hi Bruce,

You can add the OSBBC in Ontario to your list. We currently have about
200 paid members.

There is also the natural homes Facebook page with 60,000 members world
wide and over 800 on the "talking natural homes" page. This definitely
gives some sense of the "interested" side of things.

Chris

www.chrismagwood.ca
www.endeavourcentre.org