[GSBN] To use, an introductory design guide to straw construction

Caroline Meyer White hojtpaastraa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:13:04 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I would like to share with you this design guide. The intention of this
guide is to give an overview for a customer of a newly build house, to
determine if straw build could be  a reasonable option. I would love to see
it at architects offices and other consultants to pull out when going
through the initial ideas with their clients.  It is based on the current
literature, my own experience as a builder and contractor and most of all
the many interviews, which also some of you took the time to participate
in.
It will be made publicly available for free download. And you can feel free
to use this version to.
I would be very interested to hear any comments/suggestions etc. from any
of you, who may take a look at it. And if anyone cares for the paper that
has been written on the basis of this work, I share it happily, but it is
very dry...
If you prefer contacting me of list my email is: hojtpaastraa at gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you in Colorado :)

Love
Caroline

--
Caroline, Tahir, Noah

Friland 23, 8410 Rønde tlf. (+45) 40 76 19 80, skypename:
caroline.meyer.white