[GSBN] Natural Building Companion/ NBNE gathering

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Wed Mar 7 02:35:58 UTC 2012

It's a wonderful slide show and fabulous music.  It may not be possible to avoid it with the free version of that software, but the Wondershare logo is aggravating.  If the creator wants to send me the photos and music file, I will recreate the presentation in a different software, without the logo.  It's such a nice presentation, it deserves to be seen unblemished.  This will mean shipping a lot of bytes around, but I think it is worth the trouble.  Or maybe someone else has a different solution.

Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu