[GSBN] ISBC Call for Presentations- New deadline April 1st

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Tue Feb 28 16:31:38 UTC 2012

Hi to all,

I'm writing to you with the news that we've extended the deadline for the call for proposals for the international conference (http://www.strawbaleconference.com). The new deadline gives you one additional month to get your proposal in. Please submit your proposals on the conference website form by April 1st. We hope to have the conference represent a wide range of topics and all the important efforts that you and others are involved in.

We've already gotten some great proposals for presentations for the conference in September, and from folks on various continents. As a member of the organizing committee, getting to read these is getting me very excited for the opportunity to learn, explore new ideas and expand my experience of this wonderful community.

I hope to see you there.

Laura

Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.