[GSBN] Request from Pakistani nun

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Sat Jan 28 03:06:51 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I was contacted again by a woman who is a Pakistani nun I met about 5 years ago when she was in the US and was able to take a natural building course with me. We have corresponded before as she has continued to ask for any training opportunities or contacts to support low cost construction/reconstruction. I have put her in touch with Darcy and Martin, but thought it helpful to also ask this larger community for any suggestions or leads. What would be of help are training opportunities for her or others in Pakistan, US or other countries, contacts of others who may be working in Pakistan, and training materials that could be sent by email.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Laura

Laura Bartels
GreenWeaver Inc.