[GSBN] blowin heat below the slab

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Fri Jan 27 14:46:47 UTC 2012

Perhaps I am misunderstanding something, but this seems like a lot of labor and materials to build a floor that is uncomfortably cool to bare feet, and would be continuously dragging down the desired temperature of the living space.  Can you explain why Pascal (or anyone else) might find this advantageous?

Derelict

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu