[GSBN] Question about SB insulation at foundation/ceiling

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Tue Jan 24 03:50:51 UTC 2012

Hi All
Here in South Australia I am aware of a project where bales were used
underground as "lost formwork" for a concrete slab.
Everyone knew that the bales would rot - and there would be very little
insulation properties from the "rotten" bales.]
Bales rot when they get wet! The rotters!
Regards
Bohdan Dorniak
Treasurer AUSBALE