[GSBN] Question about SB insulation at foundation/ceiling

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Tue Jan 24 01:31:24 UTC 2012

Thanks for sharing, Frank. We all learn from our experiments and ideas
whether they work or not.

What I hoped was that some GSBNers would post comment [perhaps without
making specific references to projects or people] explaining that the
suggestions in the drawing might not be the best solutions - and offering up
lessons learned or better solutions to the question of insulation in the
ceiling and slab/foundation.

Joyce