[GSBN] The saddest news...

Bohdan Dorniak bdco at adam.com.au
Wed Jan 11 03:44:01 UTC 2012

On behalf of Ausbale (Australasian Strawbale Association) all our members from Australia and New Zealand are saddened by the passing of Judy.

We have heard about the great work that she and Matt put into the industry of strawbale.

Matt please accept our deepest condolences

Bohdan Dorniak

Treasurer AUSBALE