[GSBN] earthen floors (resilience)

Bill bill at caneloproject.com
Tue Jan 10 15:00:59 UTC 2012

For the moment, avoiding Robbie's lengthy discourse, I will respond to Bob's comments about dancers.
And since I have been working with a group of high school dance kids for over the past year I have some insights on this.
Concrete is their number one enemy.  Dancing on it continually creates a host of problems with the feet, knees and legs.
Quite simply, I have witnessed it.
As he says, earth, wood for that matter, clay tiles, what have you are much preferred.

B....
Bill Steen
canelo at caneloproject.com
www.caneloproject.com