[GSBN] [SB-r-us] Re: earth floor odds and ends

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 18:31:56 UTC 2012

 I second or third the Harry Francis nomination, and more than that, just want to say again how incredibly valuable I find this forum, the people on it, the depth and breadth of experience and intelligence, the humor, humility and willingness to share and (usually appropriately) tolerate differing views. It is just a great pleasure and honor to be part of such a global community. And, once again, big thanks to our host Bill Christensen (and Janine) for enabling this all to happen.

Desert David Eisenberg
... thinking back over these recent exchanges and so many past ones—and extremely grateful that I don't have to rely solely on my memory to retrieve wisdom from those past exchanges.