[GSBN] [SB-r-us] Re: earth floor odds and ends

Bill Steen bill at caneloproject.com
Sat Jan 7 16:41:35 UTC 2012

I'm forwarding this from the SB-R-us list these comments by Harry Francis, who, since we've been expanding the boundaries of this list, I would suggest for membership in that he is certainly one of the most knowledgeable people in this country (planet) when it comes to anything pertaining to lime.  So I guess I'm proposing him for membership.

Bill Steen
bill at caneloproject.com
www.caneloproject.com
www.caneloproject.com/blog