[GSBN] Decrement factor of SB walls

valentina maini vmaini at mac.com
Tue Nov 29 07:03:25 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,
I have this data of static calculation of summer performance we made with a not dynamic software... that says that hours of delay of heat weave and reduction of the heat weave in a straw wall with 4,5 cm clay inside and 3,5 lime outside..and 35 straw on hedge.
Delay of 14,1 hours reduction of wave peak 98%...very good results indeed especially for summer climate...
Tha calculation uses official data for energetic certification in italy.... i applied that for spain...
warm wishes, valentina

 www.valentinamaini.net