[GSBN] Nomination of Paula Baker-Laporte

Builders Without Borders mail at builderswithoutborders.org
Mon Nov 14 04:08:25 UTC 2011

I would also like to heartily endorse architect and author - "Prescriptions
for a Healthy House" - Paula Baker-Laporte as a member of the GSBN.

Sincerely,
Catherine Wanek
Co-director
Builders Without Borders
www.builderswithoutborders.org

*Ecological builders working together for a sustainable future.*