[GSBN] French SB code and Status of Straw Bale Construction and codes

Luc Floissac luc.floissac at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 10 11:28:55 UTC 2011

Everyone,

thanks Martin for the informations concerning ICC.

In France the SB code is approuved since june 2011.
This code is available here:
http://www.compaillons.eu/boutique/reglesprofessionnellesdelaconstructionpaille

This SB code covers:
     - SB infil
     - SB plaster with earth / lime / cement

Martin, Could you give me your adress in order to send you this code ?

Regards.

Luc Floissac