[GSBN] steel clad barn and straw bales

Chris Magwood chris at chrismagwood.ca
Sat Oct 8 12:01:18 UTC 2011

One way to build such a wall with plaster on the metal side would be to
build it as a tip-up panel. You can make a form box on the floor in
front of the wall and build it like we do our prefab panels. The
finished panel could be tipped up directly into place. You can get a PDF
on our method for doing this at
http://endeavourcentre.com/materials-technology/. I'd be glad to help
you out with any questions about doing this in place.

Chris

--
www.chrismagwood.ca
www.endeavourcentre.org