[GSBN] Nez Roof Construction

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Sep 26 14:00:31 UTC 2011

Also available as an electronic book, in addition to printed:

http://www.amazon.com/Latex-Concrete-Habitat-ebook/dp/B000RG1FNI
http://www.amazon.com/Latex-Concrete-Habitat-Albert-Knott/dp/1412039975

This is a fairly short book, which goes from building models from soda straws and sticky tape to calculating roof loads using advanced mathematical formulas.  Unfortunately, it leaves out a lot of steps in between that I wished had been explained.  The book does contain most of the items that Rejean Geaudin mentions, including history, the process, examples of where it has been used, pros, and some hints at some of the cons, although the emphasis is on the pros.

Best wishes,
Derek Roff

derek at unm.edu