[GSBN] Nez Roof Construction

Van Krieken vankrieken at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:09:57 UTC 2011

This "Nez Roof Construction" its known by "Latex Concrete Habitat - A Manual
on Construction of Roofs for Recovery From World Poverty", and there is a
complete manual (126 pages) by Dr. Albert Knott and Dr. George Nez,
published in Canada by Trafford Publishing Company, available for purchase
through

http://bookstore.trafford.com/Products/SKU-000162510/Latex-Concrete-Habitat.aspx

Good work

Jorge VK