[GSBN] Mycotoxins

M Oehlmann moulinduroz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:01:27 UTC 2011

Hi Carol,

there had been a discussion around 10 years ago between erem. prof.dr.mag.
Peter Schmidt from the Eindhoven university and a competing Dutch prof. who
stated all things around natural building methods are not clean and can be
dangerous due to some natural composting parameters etc.

The wave went over as natural building had been not a real thread to the
common building practise. But its true you might find some objections, but
in fact than you have to object our conditions to live in nature. Generally
speaking, there is nothing better for children to build up a natural
resistance.

If the straw is kept dry during harvesting, storing, building and rendered I
know of no problems. In contrary there is a hypersensitive lady who cannot
live in a normal house and lives in a clay cabin, the only way for her to
reduce problems.

Those people should not be around during construction, once ready all seems
to be fine.

Best wishes,

Martin Oehlmann