[GSBN] earthen floor sealer in Haiti

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Wed Mar 9 16:43:52 UTC 2011

Gorblimey, Andy!  I was very interested in the recipe, but got stuck on the
Bengal Gor...is that dung of a Bengal tiger--seems a bit difficult to
obtain.  Or is it something obtained from the planet Gor--equally difficult
to obtain, but much more entertaining.  Or is it more prosaic?

John "Mundungus" Swearingen

John Swearingen
Skillful Means Design & Construction
2550 9th Street   Suite 209A