[GSBN] New member

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 14:28:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would like to propose Valentina Maini as a new member of the GSBN.
She is an Italian arquitect living in Spain for many years now, and is
a pioneer in getting strawbale buildings legalized here in Spain.

She is also working with the pan-european "Leonardo Group" which is
working towards getting straw recognized as a building material on a
European level as well as forming a SB training program.

Some of you may have met her at the ESBG in Belgium... You can check
out more about her at http://valentinamaini.net/

sincerely,
Rikki

Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin

Self-builder, education and consultation Straw Bale building and Earth
Plaster
rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lerida (Spain)

Coordinator Spanish Straw Bale Network
www.casasdepaja.org
info at casasdepaja.org

"We have the Right and Responsibility to Create the World we Want to
Live in"