[GSBN] Spanish Language Book about SB now available/ Ya disponible en Amazon libro en castellano sobre Construcción con Paja

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 15:50:57 UTC 2011

It can be bought from us in person. We do not mail the book.

Or directly from the editors (if you speak spanish) at www.ecohabitar.org
.

salud y paz,
Rikki

p.s. in the Amazon announcement they messed up and put Maren as
"contributor" instead of co-author. Please be aware that we are co-
authors, as well as Maren being responsable for all (but two) of the
amazing drawings in the book.