[GSBN] Spanish Language Book about SB now available/ Ya disponible en Amazon libro en castellano sobre Construcción con Paja

Kelly Lerner klerner at one-world-design.com
Mon Jan 31 14:31:54 UTC 2011

Congratulations!
A great addition to the worldwide strawbale library! Can we buy them directly from you and Maren, as well?

Kelly

On Jan 29, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Rikki Nitzkin wrote:

> Hi all/ Hola,
>
> Just to let you all know that the book "Casas de Paja: una guía para autoconstructores" (SB houses: a self-builder's guide) is now available on Amazon. It is a 250pg. color book "how to" book about SB building written by me and Maren Termens ...
>
> -------
>
> Sólo para que sepan que ya está disponible en Amazon el libro "Casas de Paja: una guía para autoconstructores" . Son 250 pag. en color. Es un libro práctico sobre construcción con paja escrito por mi y Maren Termens...
> ------
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Casas-Paja-Spanish-Rikki-Nitzkin/dp/8461424069/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1296299459&sr=1-1
>
> salud y paz,
>
> Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
>
> Self-builder;  education and consultation in Straw Bale building and Earth Plaster
> rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
> www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
> 0034 657 33 51 62
> Aulás, Lerida (Spain)
>
> Coordinator Spanish Straw Bale Network
> www.casasdepaja.org
> info at casasdepaja.org
>
> "We have the Right and Responsibility to Create the World we Want to Live in"

Kelly Lerner, Architect
One World Design Architecture
509-838-8812
www.one-world-design.com

Have you read Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House? Available in Bookstores across the Universe.
www.naturalremodeling.com