[GSBN] Exterior plaster sealer?

Tom Hahn tomhahn at econet.org
Fri Jan 21 21:36:07 UTC 2011

There's that expertise I knew would come to the fore from John... :-)

I misspoke in naming only "siloxanes", but most, if not all of what
we have used, including most of Enviroseal's products, are blends...
and yes, I agree with the need for a blend in alkaline compositions...

Thanks for catching that, John!

And, under the conditions described by Darrel, I also think the
rainscreen design (however it is best practiced...) is worth having
as a backup plan, in if an extensive retrofit is necessary.

Tom