[GSBN] Frank Tettemer on GSBN?

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Sun Nov 7 14:18:55 UTC 2010

I'm concerned that he might be a little too sane for this group.  It
would be sad to see his work go into decline, after contact with the
rest of us.

On the other hand, he asked for it, so I suppose he has to face the
consequences.  I say let's welcome him, and see what happens.

Derelict

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
Internet: derek at unm.edu

--On Sunday, November 7, 2010 6:54 AM -0500 Mark Piepkorn