[GSBN] Frank Tettemer on GSBN?

Mark Piepkorn duckchow at potkettleblack.com
Sun Nov 7 11:54:15 UTC 2010

I vote yea. Like DE said, he's been in SB for ages, and from this
distance I consider him a leading example. I know him almost entirely
via the internet though (same way that I know so many of you), and would
be interested in hearing what people physically closer and more familiar
to his work think. In my experience, he's got chops, keeps abreast,
innovates, shares experiences, and I like his politics too. His website
is http://www.livingsol.com

Mark