[GSBN] FW: Solar Energy and Low Income Housing

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Sat Oct 2 23:03:20 UTC 2010

If anyone on the list can be of help in answering this inquiry, please reply
directly to Ms. Martinez with copy to TLS Editor at thelaststraw.org>. Thanks.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
Phone 402.483.5135
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>