[GSBN] TLS -Putting a Project Together

Andrew Webb andrew at thegreenwebb.com
Tue Aug 31 23:04:40 UTC 2010

Hi Chris and everyone else,

Could a possible problem with this approach be the duty of disclosure?
On the face of it, what you are telling the insurance company is true
but could it be challenged in court that it is not the whole truth?  The
fact that you flag it as "a wee bit nefarious" signals to me that the
insurance company faced with a payout would find it a whole lot more
nefarious. Hopefully not, but it would be good to know how it would be
interpretted in various jurisdictions.

-Andrew