[GSBN] Stacking Bales was thin concrete shell roofs

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 01:06:10 UTC 2010

G ' day Brother

My twin brother maybe right for his California quake zone.  I am sure there
is far more to this than meets the eye.

However the last time we chatted about earthquakes was regarding the
remakable results that Darcey Donovan achieved in Reno:

http://imedia.unr.edu/shakertables/straw_bail_house_test_270.mov

or here:

http://glassford.com.au/main/?p=1577

Seems to me that in one of the most prone earthquake zones in the world
Darcey has got it right:

Rubble trench footings, load bearing walls and small buildings!

Time to reflect I feel.

Got to go have a film crew here at the moment lots to do!

Kind regards
John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au
61 2 6927 6027 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              61 2 6927 6027
      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
In Australia (02) 6927 6027 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (02)
6927 6027      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Mountains of the Moon 2011
http://www.mountainsofthemoon.org