[GSBN] Teaching at CAT

Tom Woolley tom.woolley at btconnect.com
Mon Nov 2 18:13:30 UTC 2009

There is the possibility of spending up to a year on a fixed contract
to teach post graduate architecture students at the Centre for
Alternative Technology in Wales , UK

The position hasn't been advertised yet but I am giving early warning
to see if there is anyone in the SB network who might be interested
to spend a fixed period in the UK

If you would like to know more then please email me
<tom.woolley at btconnect.com> giving me your contact details and I will
make sure that you get the information when the post is advertised.
Do not contact CAT directly until the position is formally advertised.

Information about the programme can be found on the web site
http://www2.cat.org.uk/graduateschool/index.php?
option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=54&Itemid=218

Tom

Tom Woolley

Rachel Bevan Architects
80 Church Road