[GSBN] Email address update

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Sun Nov 1 21:54:46 UTC 2009

Thanks Joyce
Have just come off the Solar Car Challenge (now called the Global Green
Challenge - includes other cars - hybrid, electric, etc.)
We are working on lots of strawbale projects in South Australia and one
later this month in Canberra (not the Parliament House!!)
Hope all is well.
Bohdan

Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd
Architects & Town Planners
47 Prospect Road
PROSPECT SA 5082
P: (08) 8344 8170, F: (08) 8344 6480
www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

 Think about Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]