[GSBN] re tying half bales

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Thu Oct 29 14:33:26 UTC 2009

We haven't encountered that problem either.  With less than robust bale
knitters, we have one or even two people step or sit on the bale for the
compression, so then the twine needs only be tied firmly and without so much
strain.

John Swearingen
www.skillful-means.com
blog: https://skillfulmeansdesign.wordpress.com