[GSBN] FW: Google Alert - straw bale construction

Bob Theis bob at bobtheis.net
Wed Sep 9 03:01:05 UTC 2009

Joyce,

Some clarification:

These are actually two mentions of the same project.

It's the winning entry in a worldwide school design competition,
which is for a small school in Idaho.  The sponsoring organization,
Architecture for Humanity,  is trying now to find sponsors to get it
built.

Not exactly a commercial building in the usual sense. But it's true
it's not a house....

Bob Theis