[GSBN] earthquake-proof adobe walls

Bruce King ecobruce at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 16 20:13:15 UTC 2009

There is a gigantic bucket of technical papers and field research on
seismically-resistant adobe construction, a great deal of it coming
from some wonderful engineers at Catholic University of Lima.

A GiGANtic bucket.  Don't ask me where;  just start googling, you'll
find most of it.

Thanks,

Bruce King
(415) 987-7271