[GSBN] SB support for St Paul Architect

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Wed Jun 24 14:47:22 UTC 2009

One suggestion would be to share information about successful building
projects in the Great Plains region including Wisconsin and Michigan which
would have more similar climactic conditions than Oregon.

I'll send an email to Lucas giving him contact information for at least
three straw-bale builders I know of in these two states that he could
contact. I'll also be sure he knows about the International Straw Bale
Registry listings.

The codes officials might also accept box column method more readily in
terms of structural design so will share that with Lucas, too.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>