[GSBN] [Fwd] European Trip

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Sun May 24 01:36:21 UTC 2009

sometime in the recent past,

Sheesh.
And here I thought sending Beel to Europe would get him out of our hair
for a couple of months.

Athena & Bill Steen <absteen at ...> wrote:

> I tried to post my email about the European trip and the blog to the
> GSBN list, but for some reason it won't send from here.

> Must have something to do with the deep damp dark woods of Estonia
> although they say the sun will be out in a few days.

[And the following is the message that the Estonian deep, damp, dark woods
  threw a monkey-wrench into: ]

============= Forwarded material ==================
In case any of you out there might be interested in Straw Bale and
other goings on in Europe we might be able to share with you a few
tiny tidbits from that part of the world.  We're spending two months
over here starting in England, now in Estonia, then to Denmark, on to
Slovakia and ending up with Andre in France.  Workshops are
interspersed throughout that stay.  Anyhow, I won't say anything more
about it here, but if you want to check it out in more detail you can
go to a blog that we set up at:  www.caneloproject.blogspot.com

I made the first post yesterday that covers our trip to England.  I'm
not real good about keeping up on these types of things but I'm going
for one post a week.  So theoretically I'll do one on Estonia after
our week here is over.  Perhaps sooner since looking outside I see
nothing but pouring rain.   It's clearly a change of worlds for us,
but didn't take me long to figure out that the old Estonian manor
house where we're staying is not much different than the old Mexican
haciendas.  The obvious difference is that one did Tequila and the
other Vodka.

Bill
   --- End forwarded message ---

--