[GSBN] FW: Natural Building in Peru

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Thu May 14 01:23:53 UTC 2009

Can anyone help and respond to this request.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the 40-page international journal
of strawbale and natural building
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>
www.thelaststraw.org