[GSBN] Laudable Lupines

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Mon May 11 16:41:49 UTC 2009

My computer's calendar tells me that today, May 11, 2009 is "el Lupo's
65th birthday", el Lupo being John Glassford aka "The Straw Wolf" of
course.

Whether my computer, like some women, is "conservative" about things like
age and Huffy's age is in fact, closer to 95 than a mere 65, I can't say
... but whatever the tally, I do know that if John had been born just one
day earlier, he (she ?) might have been celebrating Mother's Day.

In some cultures, it is customary to spank the birthday boy one whack for
every year of their age. In my culture, the custom is to honour the mother
of the birthday boy, for the blood,sweat and tears that she shed in having
given life to and nurtured the lad.

For those who prefer the former, please form a line to the left, behind me.

Here's to many more sore butts for el Lupo !

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom