[GSBN] Historic SBH Tour (was re: The Scott Home), the DVD

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Sun Apr 26 19:37:58 UTC 2009

And the state and local historical societies will be in on this (the tours
and historic preservation) and perhaps the National Trust for Historic
Preservation - so there's additional expertise there, too.

The contacts with owners and families will be key, however. And that's what
I'm working on now.

Joyce