[GSBN] Historic SBH Tour (was re: The Scott Home), the DVD

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Sun Apr 26 08:35:37 UTC 2009

Let's take this one step at a time and do it well and beneficially.

Within the next two months I hope to contact all of the owners (not an easy
job, by the way), and we'll go from there. After all, it's there call as
they own the buildings and are the ones who determine who accesses them and
for what purposes.

I'll make some other contacts here to help with production - we have many
very talented photographers (one who worked for National Geographic, the
Peabody Award-winning videographer I mentioned before, and others of some
reknown), along with the public television station, and local
preservationists.

I'll keep you posted.

Joyce